It is HDWeedWallpapers.com policy to respond to any infringement notice and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable property laws.
HDWeedWallpapers.com respects the intellectual property of others. All wallpapers on this website belong to their respective copyright
holders. Wallpapers can only be downloaded from this website for
personal use as desktop wallpapers. If you wish to use these wallpapers
for any other use you must get permission from their respective authors. All of these images were found in the public domain.
Asking for Removal:
you believe any of your images has been posted without your permission,
please contact us and we will remove it within 48-72 hours. If you want
credit for your image please contact us and we will gladly add it. We can watermark an image or add information in the image description.
speed up the removal process, we ask you to provide specific
identification of the location and description of the material that is
claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity
with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material.
You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the
alleged infringing material is located.
We also ask for
information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining
party which may include a name, address, telephone number and
electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the
required information, so please provide us all information accurately
Claim of Copyright Information
Please submit notice of your claim to HDWeedWallpapers.com using our contact form. Please also submit the following information:
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the information you are providing is truthful and accurate.
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim to have been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized and acting on behalf of the copyright holder.
- The identification of the copyright work you are claiming.
- The identification of the material that you are claiming to be infringed and information reasonably sufficient for HDWeedWallpapers.com to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit HDWeedWallpapers.com or it's authorized representative to contact you, to include:
- Your Name
- Your Address, City, State ZIP
- Your telephone number
- Your fax number (if applicable)
- Your email address
- If you are acting on behalf of the owner of the material, we will need your information as described above, and additionally, the owners information.
- A statement that you have a belief that use of the material in the statement above is not authorized by the copyright owner or its agent.
- Your signature
Under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512 (f), any person who knowingly
materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be
subject to liability. More information about the DMCA can be found here: http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf